It's been a good day...I've seen my boyfriend...but there was one unpleasant accident, and it was thought to be my own problem, but I didn't think so and I still don't. It was unfair...but nobody knew the truth...I was blamed... But I'm not the one to blame! Why is there still such an attitude to me? I can't do everything! I just didn't find the needed material and I was told that I could be in the third group! WTH? I know that I am smart, industrious, but sometimes I can be lazy...but NOT too much to join the third group...
i agree with you,that sometimes we can be lazy..))
ОтветитьУдалитьas for the third group,it wont mean that you are foolish if you are at the 3rd group,it mean that you dont do every tasks))))
Of course sometimes we're all lazy, and certainly not everyone can do everything. But success comes only with self-improvement and determination.
ОтветитьУдалитьAs for 3rd group, I agree with Rysya!)